14 April 2010

case of the -insert weekday here-

This morning felt like a case of the Mondays- on a Wednesday.

I set my alarm early so I could get to school early and study some more for the exam, but of course I snoozed it for an hour. I also woke up at some point last night with a stomach ache, and layed there wondering why the fuck I ate candy for dinner. Seriously, who does that?? Why did I do that??

Anyway, I got up and figured since we were doing our research project over at the blood bank today that I could at least do my hair instead of walking out of the house looking like a poofy ragamuffin. I managed to burn my face- and not like a little tiny one. A burn-mark appeared on my cheek in the shape of a perfect circle even though I drove to school holding an ice pack to it the whole way there. One of my classmates asked if I had ringworm, and another one seriously asked me who hit me.

Anyway, I popped an english muffin in the toaster while I made coffee and went back to finish my hair when the smoke alarm started going off. The toaster knob had gotten turned all the way up and burned it. So there I was, climbing on top of stuff to try and get the loud-ass smoke alarm to turn off- at 6am. I tried to scrape the burned off of the english muffin, but pretty much gave up and ate it anyway.

While I was choking down my burned breakfast, I started to fix my coffee and dropped the lid to my supercute beehive sugar bowl and broke it. Garr.

At least when I got to school things calmed down and I made a -- wait for it--- 102 on my exam. Hellz yeah! I seriously needed that.

However, the research plans were put on hold because my partner is sick today.
Just as well- I have plenty of other things to work on.
And, I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment