17 April 2010

dance & crawfish

Last night Missy and I went to see the Alief Jazz Ballet perform. I thought it was going to be some crappy little spring show, but we were both pleasantly surprised!

Very creative, with awesome choreography. If it weren't for the timing, you almost forgot you were watching high schoolers. They had a Lady GaGa piece that had both Missy and I absolutely tickled, a very well done Michael Jackson thing, and they had this dance group "Ghost Crew" or something like that, that was on America's Best Dance Crew. Overall, I'm very glad I spent $7 for the ticket! I think Missy's going to get the DVD- it was just THAT neat.

Today = crawfish boil! Time to spend a Saturday NOT studying. (Although the three exams I have next week does make it hard to relax...)

No comments:

Post a Comment