25 April 2010

shoes & finals

"I was in a shoe store one afternoon when a mother and her young daughter came in. The child asked what smelled so pretty. Four different women chorused "SHOES" in loving tones. IMMD"

I smelled that smell helping Suzy find shoes for prom. Made me miss wearing real clothes to work/school.

Took a break last night and had a blast at the Bazaar with Akhtavious. Adding something to the list of things I want to do before I die- own a chicken that lays eggs. And I tried, but I did not win a plant. Booo.

I came home exhausted, flopped into bed, and slept like a brick until I woke up this morning. I usually wake up in the middle of the night, but not last night. It was awesome.

Now to prepare for 2 lab practicals and 2 final exams. Can't wait till Thursday afternoon!

While going through my virology notes yesterday I found this forgotten drawing:

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture - it cracks me up. But what is that under the bed?!?

    Also, owning a chicken that lays eggs something I want too. I once had a roommate who would bring us back eggs from her chicken whenever she would go visit home. Those eggs were the best I've ever had in my life!

    We did our painting last week. I'll post pictures when we get them back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to clean your ears out:
    I buy over the counter ear wax softener/cleaners. I like the Murine brand.
    Put about 8 drops in one ear and then go lay on your side to keep the drops in. I let it sit for about 10 minutes. Sometimes I can't really feel the stuff doing anything, but other times it goes crazy reacting with the earwax. It might sound all snap, crackle, and poppy in your ear, and sometimes it'll really tickle. :)
    Then I'll go fill the sink with some warm/hot water and use one of those little ear rinse bulbs (they sometimes come with the ear drops) to rinse water through my ear. I keep refilling it from the sink full of warm water and rinsing my ears until I see a decent amount of earwax come out. Sometimes it takes 2-3 times of letting the drops sit in my ears and rinsing them before they get cleaned out.
    Enjoy that! :D

    ReplyDelete