06 August 2011

all right already

All night, till the morning we dream so longgg.


Hunger drove me from my bed. No cereal. Used the last of the milk making pancakes that turned out terrible. Too gummy. Used too much starch? Dunno- this is why gluten free sucks sometimes. Into the trash they went.

Coffee's good. Even though I'm the type of person that has to eat breakfast foods as my first meal, no matter what time I wake up, the leftover pizza in the fridge is calling my name.

Thank goodness it's finally payday. I need to get groceries.
It's ok to be broke for a little while longer- my credit card balance is under $2K now. In the home stretchhh.

Have to work this afternoon/evening. Not even getting overtime because of the day lost to jury duty earlier this week. Working Saturday night sucks. I feel like I don't get a weekend at all.

The show goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment