16 August 2011

forgot to put a title on this one

I poured myself a bowl of cereal this morning and I noticed it looked kinda funny, so I took a quick sniff of the carton. Holy cow. That milk was funky.

It was a strangely mellow day at work. A random slow Tuesday. I needed it, but I find myself lacking any kind of energy this afternoon. I want to work out, but I'm so incredibly bored with the Curves thing. I desperately want the treadmill to work, or for it to be not so hot outside. GAY SAUCE.

[I think] I'm about to start my period. I signed up for this monthly period tracker thing that's supposed to send you emails right before you ovulate or start your period, but so far... no email. Not even in the junk mail folder. More disappointed about that than I probably should be. So maybe I'm just crabby and bitchy.

Ooh! The Will & Grace dvds I borrowed from Ashley should boost my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment