24 August 2011

can you teach me how to dance

real slow?


It was an incredibly stressful morning.

One of those where you almost cry (several times). And then you remind yourself that you are at work, you must try to be professional, and crying will do nothing but give you a headache- then you'll have your problem + a headache. And you don't want to look like a spazz in front of your coworkers. (Oops, too late.)

So I took it one thing (okay, five things) at a time, and eventually fixed the problem. Of course not until after I woke my boss up. It turns out the thing to fix it was something I've already done before, I just didn't realize that it would be the logical next step in fixing the problem. I felt kinda dumb like I shouldn't have had to ask for help.

Come to think of it, lots of things didn't go right today. And I never did cry, but I still ended up with a headache. Not fair.

Heard this lengthy sing-a-long on the way home today. 

Also, WHAT. THE. HECK. love it. Akhtar invited me to a party based on this video. What a great idea.


I met a girl who sang the blues, and I asked her for some happy news,
But she just smiled and turned away

1 comment:

  1. have a glass of wine and call it an early evening. *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete