25 August 2011

mr. jones wishes

he was someone just a little more funky.

Not going to talk about work.

I just spent 35 minutes on the (fixed!) treadmill burning off some steam. We'll see what happens. Just go with the flow, Jen. Take it one day at a time, and tomorrow is Friday.

I keep getting whiffs of bbq as I type. I just ate some grilled pork chops. Guess I should have washed my hands better. Mm, love it when dad cooks.

Currently trying to eat only a modest hunk of chocolate. I loathe raisins and avoid them in anything. I am 26 years old and will still pick them out of cereal, a cookie, or a muffin. But I will happily eat them in that chocolate bar.

Project Runway always makes me want to bust out my sewing machine and create something fabulous. But I just don't have the skill, so I watch it on tv instead.

Suzy, glass of wine and early night sound good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment