14 August 2011

java

Here's something I think about nearly every morning.

I spoon some sugar into the bottom of my cup, then I pour my coffee over it. My question is: Do I need to stir it, or does the action of the hot coffee pouring into the cup mix it enough on its own?

One of these days I need to try it in a clear glass so I can see if there's still sugar on the bottom.

For the record, I hardly ever stir it; I just pop the lid on it and leave for work. I might be drinking un-properly-sugared coffee every day, but at 430am, coffee is coffee and that's all that matters.

Related: Does anyone have a particularly awesome travel mug that they use? I have a few that I'm not crazy about. Requirements include a simple lid that is easy to clean- no grooves that I can't reach and remain forever funky. Also must be plastic and have a handle.

Related: You can make your own sugar cubes. Love it.

Related: Feeling the need for coffee cake this morning. Might try a version of this and make it in the Xpress Redi Set Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment