13 February 2012

book me

I finally got through Pride and Prejudice. It was on the list of free Kindle books, and I figured it wouldn't hurt me to read a classic. Plus, so many people love it.

I thought it was terrible. I had to force myself to keep reading it, and I was so bored I skimmed through some of the especially drawn-out parts. Glad that's over with.

On to the next classic, Jane Eyre. No, I didn't read it in school. Yes, it was also on the free Kindle book list.

I also want to read Les Miserables before I see the Broadway show.

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Kindle free books! I've read so many more classics now because of it. So far, I've stuck to books under 200 pages, exactly because I don't want to get stuck in a long one and feel like I must finish. I've done a lot of Jules Verne/H.G. Wells so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading auditing and risk assurances, and intermediate accounting 1 lol

    ReplyDelete