27 February 2012

let's get better

My doctor is AWESOME. Since my dental insurance doesn't kick in until Thursday I went to see if he could do something for me in the meantime so that I don't end up with an infected head. And, you know, it hurts like a bitch.

He is never stingy with his prescription pad. I got drugs, and then he asked if I I wanted a painkiller. When I declined, he asked if I was sure, and said to call him if I changed my mind. I've still got the Tylenol 3 stuff from the dentist that I never took. I'm too scared to take anything more than over the counter painkillers. No idea why.

Anyway, here's to another round of (stronger) antibiotics. Hello, yogurt.
I think a sore mouth is a great excuse to make rice pudding.

Also, after the first, let's get this dental party started. Don't let me procrastinate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment