19 February 2012

purchases


I've always wanted a handheld vacuum.

This thing is SO MUCH FUN! Bought it on a whim, it was only 15 bucks! I've already vacuumed the floors of my car. I had to shampoo my driver's side floor mat this morning because it was getting stinky. Not to mention I track in all kinds of germs from the lab on my shoes every day. Gross.

Yesterday I ordered 80 dollars worth of bread from that amazing place in San Antonio. Eighty dollars would probably buy you about 35 loaves of regular bread. Gluten free bread... not so much.
I was only going to order a loaf of bread and some rolls, but shipping was 17 bucks. However, shipping was a mere 5 bucks on a 75 dollar order. I figured I might as well spend my money on something *tangible rather than shipping costs. I have the freezer space, and I love that bread.
Sigh. I wish I was back at Sunday brunch with Chris again. Good times.

I also bought 4 cases of cat food because it was on super sale at Petco. Again, free shipping on a larger order means I don't have to buy cat food for a while.

That means I'll be getting packages in the mail this week. I love getting packages in the mail. 

*Ash I used your word!

No comments:

Post a Comment