18 February 2012

sleep,interrupted.

Recipe for a bad night's sleep:

1 Cat, trippin balls coming out of anesthesia, who is afraid of thunderstorms on a normal, non-trippy day.

1 Thunderstorm

All night, she was either glued to me or wobbling around freaking out. Poor drunk kitty.

Hunger drove us both from our beds. She seems to have calmed a little this morning, and is a little more sure-footed.

One tooth was pulled, which makes me feel terrible that it got so bad. I'm sure it was painful while it was sitting there rotting in her mouth. There's still a little dried blood around her mouth, but she doesn't look quite so pitiful anymore. Two hundred thirty dollars and ten days of antibiotics, and I no longer have to worry about it.

And I'm going back to bed kuz my fricken head hurts. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment