07 July 2012

fun times

1. Magic Mike: They kept trying to develop the plot too much. Nobody cares about the plot.
Less plot. More stripping. I saw more risque stuff in that LMFAO video. Overall, it was entertaining, but my advice is to wait for it to come out on video.

2. This leftover cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (The flourless Godiva chocolate one) is making a very rich, amazingly wonderful breakfast.

I had a lot of fun the past few days. Last night it was fun to put on real clothes and actually do my hair. I felt human again for a few hours.

I also had a blast putting together Andrea's birthday gift. I just kinda went around the store throwing neat things in the cart.


I think I'm going to make that my "thing" for birthdays for a while. A random basket full of neat, fun, random stuff. Because it's fun to pick out, and who wouldn't love getting a basket full of neat random stuff?

This particular one included a to-go cup, 2 little bottles of wine (little bottles of booze have been a big hit lately, and for the record are not related to the to-go cup), assorted chocolate truffles, 3 nail polishes, some cute emery boards, this neat nail polish remover pen, 3 different kinds of cute cupcake liners, and a package of glittery cricut paper.

Hmmmmm whose birthday is next??

1 comment:

  1. my birthday isn't for awhile, but i am having a baby and people usually forget about the mommy. :-P

    p.s. Cheesecake for breakfast? awesome!

    ReplyDelete