21 July 2012

OMFG

Today I went in for a couple of hours to help the new girl do the startup. Clusterfuck came in later to show her how to do all the weekly maintenance on the instruments, which is usually done on the weekends.

Tell me why my boss just called me, saying that the new girl just called her crying because, even though I don't know details, I can assume he was a giant pompous arrogant dick.

I was supposed to have tomorrow off. He was supposed to go in tomorrow morning and help her out. It's ridiculous how much I've been looking forward to having this day off.

Guess who will be going in instead? That's right, me.

We have tried to tell my boss how bad he is, but she didn't listen. He was one of the major reasons why Andrea left, and now he's started in on the new girl. I'd like to say that maybe now my boss will finally start to see what we've been talking about, but I doubt it will happen.

SO pissed off right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment