07 July 2012

wallet moth

Eesh.

Payday = Yay I have money!
The next day = I've paid all my bills and I have NO money!

I've dumped a huge chunk of my paychecks the past couple months into my credit card, and I'm still staring at over $2K on my balance. Those plane ticket and oral surgeon charges seriously are going to be hard to pay off. I haven't carried a balance on my credit card since September of last year.

It's a vicious cycle. I'll pay a few hundred on the card, then I'll need gas. Or I'll go to the grocery store and a couple of other places. Next thing I know, I've charged all that money back on the card and I'm right back where I started.

I guess this is another lesson about charging things. I use my credit card way too much. I think it's time to take it out of my wallet again.

Time to be poor!

1 comment: