21 July 2012

muffins & books


I make really good strawberry muffins.

There is a huge list of books I want to read, and have been waiting to see if the price will drop on any of them, mostly because my amazon gift card balance is really low. I think my reward for paying off my credit card again will be 50 bucks to spend on Kindle books. I'm actually really excited about that. At the top of the list is Making an Exit, recommended by my aunt. Then maybe after that I'll just go through my list from cheapest to most expensive until I run out of gift card.

Oh, what fun! I'm such a geek.

In a cooking mood today. After a brief stint at work, I came home and crashed.

Then I woke up, turned on the Keurig,and busted out the Xpress Redi Set go. I have already made muffins, eggsters (an egg cooked with a tator tot), and have chicken thawing for nuggets and some kind of creamy noodley casserole that's still in the idea stages.

The pile of dirty dishes is sure to be horrendous, especially because the dishes from last night's rice krispie treats are still sitting there, as well as the ones from the rest of the week.

Hopefully, after all this cooking, I'll have meals for the week packaged up and ready to go so I won't have to worry about it next week. That's the plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment