19 August 2012

Auntie

So now that the cat is officially out of the bag (ie on facebook), I can finally blog about this!

In April 2013... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!

AHH!! SO EXCITED!

She went and got an ultrasound last week and they heard its little heartbeat and we got to see pictures. I can't believe it already has a heart and it's beating! I'm in awe thinking about my little niece or nephew. I can't freaking wait to meet the little human that I'm going to SPOIL THE SHIT OUT OF.

OMG.
Aunt Nen.
I can't WAIT!

Ash and Collin are going to make such kickass parents. I'm so ridiculously excited for them.

My mom cried, and I've never seen my dad's face light up so bright than when they told him.

Me and Sue are going to be the best friggen aunts ever. And my brothers and Chris are going to make amazing uncles. We already have SO many plans, haha.

So yeah, happy stuff. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment