14 August 2012

bootay

The other day when I was, err, NOT taking risque pictures of myself and sending them to Hawaii, I noticed that my booty has gotten a little sag to it.

Now, it's been about 8 months since I've done any kind of regular physical activity, and I've noticed a decrease in overall tone, but nothing drastic. Until quite recently when the sag of my derriere caught my attention.

I'm MUCH too young to have a saggy butt.

Yes, as much as I try to focus on the health aspects of exercise, vanity wins every time that I get serious about it.

Not to say that I'm serious about it. The sad truth is, as long as my jeans fit, I don't think I'll be full-on motivated to start working out again. I've just looked up some exercises to do while standing in the lab when we experience a slow moment. As IF I care what my coworkers think.

The problem with most "butt exercises," like lunges, is that I feel them more in my thighs, not my butt. I tried a couple that make me feel the burn, though. And yes, I pinned them. Suggestions are welcome.

You know what? I know for a fact that my mom's old Buns of Steel tapes are still upstairs in a closet. I remember as a kid being stunned by that 80's thong leotard. Maybe I should bust them out.

Haha, yeah that's not happening.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite but exercise is rollerblading. I always really feel when going uphill.

    ReplyDelete