04 August 2012

hail mary

Random thoughts over the last few days:

I don't listen to music anymore. I used to constantly listen to music. I used to find new artists, illegally download some stuff, and burn it on to cds or listen while I was studying. I guess since I don't study any more, I forgot to listen to music. Also when I got a new computer a few years back, I never downloaded any of those file sharing programs, and was too broke to actually pay for music. So I started listening to the radio- and how damn stifling is the radio? The same few songs over and over.

Although I'm not a huge fan, I catch a little of the Olympics here and there. Yesterday we watched some of it, including the 10,000 meter event. Dibaba was an amazing BEAST. At the very end she started sprinting, gaining an amazing lead, with a freaking smile on her face. She was just like, "See you bitches." She didn't even look out of breath. Very cool.

I like this idea.


Watched some Will & Grace- now I understand the whole, "banana" thing.

Feeling the need to de-clutter again.

1 comment:

  1. I second the music thing. I use to be so up on things and always discovering new bands. I think I've discovered exactly 2 new bands in the last 5 years. Adulthood is sometimes super lame.

    ReplyDelete