12 August 2012

Dear cinnamon chocolate chip scone

and coffee,

You did a great job of being my breakfast this morning. High five.

Last week I skyped with Chris several times. In face, I think we skyped more last week than all the times we ever have before, combined. It was great. He's so damn cute I just want to reach through the screen and grab him. I don't think I will have any problem being his wife.

I spent the majority of my weekend sleeping. It was awesome. I haven't been sleeping well during the week, mostly because of temperature issues. Up and down all night long, then dragging out of bed before dawn. I have daydreams about living in a well-insulated house with central ac and sleeping through the night.

Other small items to note:
Got a doubly long-overdue purple pedicure with my adorable Dayna
Delivered some AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC news, of which I can't shout from the rooftops yet
Salvaged some of the Pumpkin-destroyed puzzle on the coffee table
Herb & garlic pizza
Finished the last season of Will & Grace. I have to admit, I got sad that it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment