06 September 2012

Gahh

I rushed after work to run an errand and I got there three minutes past closing time. One of those "GAHH" moments. That's ok, I'll go back tomorrow. Or, get mom to do it for me during the day ;o).

I think I'm getting closer to finding an acne solution. Face is clearing up. Chest is clear. Back is on its way as well. Before I get too excited, let's see how it's working in a few weeks.

I want to throw stuff away. My de-clutter motion a few weeks back was thwarted by lounging around.

And, God forbid I take a shower or leave my phone for a second, because then I'll miss my chance to talk to Chris for another 2 weeks. Hmph.

P.S. Another charge from United Airlines has placed my credit card back out of "Paid-In-Full" status. Guess whose cute fiance's plane tickets home are purchased?? MINE!

1 comment: