28 September 2012

Thoughts of late

- Plan B (yet to be described here) is starting to get a move on. I'm scared. Plan A is safe! Plan B just kinda randomly inserted itself into my life and I'm nervous I'll get myself all excited over nothing. Enough of Plan B. It's not safe to talk about yet.

- I've had an unpleasant taste in my mouth lately. My oral hygiene routine hasn't changed, so I dunno what's the deal.

- Started wearing contacts again. We have to start wearing safety glasses in the lab, or else attach these little side-cover things to our prescription glasses. Well, the side-things don't do much but sit on your temples and be annoying and do absolutely nothing to protect your eyes. So, contacts + legitimate safety glasses is the new thing. Apparently I look a lot different in contacts, or so my coworkers say. I just think I look like me. SHRUG. Which means I should go to the eye doctor soon because I'm wearing an old prescription.

- Officially going to look for dermatologists next week. Zits are back by force. Enough is enough. I'm a grown-ass woman and I'm sick of it. Besides, I need this shiz cleared up by the time the nuptials roll around. Ain't nothing windex is going to clear up...

- In addition to the funky mouth, in general I just feel funky. Gross and sluggish. I feel like I need a good long sweaty run or something. Or a detox. < --- hahaha yeah, right. For real, though. Since I'm making the doctor rounds, I might as well make a trip to the GP. I've also been putting off a trip to the gyno. I wonder if I can get it all done in 1 week?

- Been completing a lot of my continuing education courses lately. I've got a lot of catching up to do. It feels so much like studying. It's kinda nice to exercise the brain a little, but also glad it's in small doses. STILL have an aversion to studying, 2 years out.

1 comment:

  1. Plan B? Plan A?! When did these plans all get code names!?

    ReplyDelete