17 September 2012

Organizing my thoughts

Please excuse the SUPER WHINE in the last post.

Suzy, this is why I love you. You tell me when to simplify things when they've gotten out of hand. Bottom line is, I'm going to marry that toot and whatever else happens, happens. 

At the very least, I have decided what I want, and I'm going to do my best to make it happen.

At the top of the list, I want my friends to be at my wedding. We were going to keep it small and just have family there, but regardless if we have a big reception later on, I want my besties by my side on this special day. So the guest list is decided. I have checked with the Justice of the Peace, and there is enough room. Yay!

Next is the date. I have a pretty good idea, just need to fine-tune it.

I made a bunch of calls and got a ton of questions answered, so that actually eases a lot of the stress.

Things are moving along quite swimmingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment