24 September 2012

Shoes.

Let's take a break from how frustrating things are right now, and talk about... shoes!

I finally took a pair of shoes, slapped some glitter and mod podge on them, and gave them new life!

These are my shoes.


My beloved black pumps that are so comfortable that I can stand in them all day. They'd seen better days, for sure.

A coat of mod podge, a generous coat of glitter on top, let dry for a day or so, then repeated. After the second glitter coat had dried, I applied another coat of just mod podge, so it wouldn't shed glitter herpes everywhere. The effect:




Pretty new glittery shoes! The best part is, they were already broken in so they are comfortable as all get-out. Plus, the mod podge and glitter only cost me a few dollars.

Shoes!
...betch.

P.S. These are not the aforementioned glittery wedding shoes. Those are these, but in platinum gold, which I can't find online. Gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment