14 September 2012

yay payday?

So you all pretty much know that my job sucks and I drag myself out of bed in the morning solely for the paycheck.

So imagine my pending conniption-fit when I go to deposit my paycheck this afternoon after a long-ass day at work and the bank won't take it.

Not to mention it's been a pain in the ass for months since they stopped offering direct deposit because of some computer glitch.

Long story short, after numerous phone calls and over the course of 2.5 hours, I had to end up driving to the bank that my company uses, get them to verify it and cash it (for a $7 charge since I don't have an account there), and take it back to my bank and deposit it.

Can you say bull shit??

If this happens next payday, I don't know what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment