03 September 2012

recap

This weekend was pretty good. I think all weekends should be three days.

Saw Hope Springs. Love Meryl Streep, and Tommy Lee Jones was perfect for the part.

We spent yesterday at my sister's house for a bbq. When I got there, I was really thirsty, so I grabbed a sprite. I went to help my sister assemble some jalapeno poppers, and took a big gulp. After I swallowed I realized that it wasn't sprite. I had set my soda down next to someone's beer, and started the party with a nice big swig of gluten!
Considering the last two times I was glutened, I expected the worst. But I immediately took some pepto, and started drinking tons of water to hopefully flush it out. I just ended up with some cramping and bloating. Crisis averted! It ended up being a really nice afternoon.
I was hardly in the sun, but still managed to get burned. Tried that thing I saw on pinterest about using tea, and I don't think it made much of a difference, in case you'd seen that and were wondering if it worked.

Have been struggling to get my complexion under control. I'm trying one more product/ system before I seek help from a professional. So far it seems to be working, but that's how they all start out.

Chris has been out doing some training so communication is sporadic. I have so many neat things to tell him, but when we finally do get a chance to talk, I know I won't remember any of it. That's how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment