14 November 2012

hey guys

My stomach kinda hurts, but damn this wine is so good. I'm going to keep drinking it.

Tomorrow is my last day at work. Today they got me a cake and a gift certificate for my manicure, so I can use it before my wedding. It was one of those, "Awww" moments. I have some really sweet coworkers, and I'm really going to miss some of them.

Moving right along. I have a list of shit a mile long that I need to do tomorrow afternoon, and I hope I can get it all done-- and still make the book signing I've been wanting to go to.

Maybe I'll just stay up late and get everything done here tonight, that way tomorrow afternoon is free to run errands. But then I'll be tired tomorrow. Merh. Ooh, I almost forgot to refill my prescription before my insurance runs out.

Ok, I'm going to figure out what I'm going to do... and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment