06 November 2012

Today.


Make sure you do, too. I don't care who you vote for; just do it.

Got a little more stuff squared away for the new job this afternoon. When I was leaving, the guy who took the picture for my badge said, "Welcome back." I guess my info is still in the system from when I went to school there. (A little hint to where I'll be working, without publicly announcing it on here. You know I try to keep certain details about work confidential.) Oh, that made me smile. It's just... amazing.

I've got a fun weekend planned- bachelorette party and Les Miserables. Then, just another short week until my honey is back home.

Oh, I can't wait to feel like the world is right again. There's this huge chunk of my life missing, and it's the part where he belongs. I think I notice it more now that I'm fixing other things in my life that I'm unhappy with. Missing him doesn't blend in with the funk anymore. It's standing out now. Of course, that probably also has to do with the fact that he's coming home so very soon.

So many good things are happening in such a short amount of time, in rapid succession. I just don't know how to handle the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment