10 November 2012

lucky party girl

It looks like a lingerie store exploded in here. Once again I'm bowled over by the generosity of these amazing people that I call my friends.

Seriously, I've wondered it before, and I'm wondering it again. How do I deserve to be surrounded by these wonderful people? I can't wait until my work schedule changes and I have time to be a better friend again. That's one of the things I'm looking forward to the most.

Although I feel like further elaboration is not necessary, last night was so much fun. Dinner & lingerie shower was a blast. The food was great, the company was better, and damn it my friends looked so cute. We were a good-looking bunch. I loved my light-up "bachelorette" sash and my penis headband, haha.

The strip club was quite the new experience. I just... wow, haha. A whole other culture inside that little building. The men were, of course, muscley and in little underwear. It was pretty much what you'd expect until the point when one of the guys stripped off his suit to reveal a sparkly white speedo with a ginormous bedazzled codpiece. It was at that point when we decided the night was turning weird and it was probably time to leave. I will say this. The men at La Bare know what they're doing. They have complete confidence, which is always hot. Also some of those chicks have NO SHAME. And both Vicky and Akhtar were great sports about it all. I owe them big time. If they ever need help hiding a body, I'm there- no questions asked. That is all I have to say about all of that, haha.

Overall, I had a blast and I got to try something new. I think that was a new experience for us all. And I'm going to sit here and drink my coffee amidst my teddies and bras and tissue paper and think about how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment