14 December 2012

fire & phone

Wealp. Chris has started his next (and last!) deployment. Time to adjust again.

Work is good. This week has gone by super fast. We had fire safety training yesterday and I got to put out a "simulated" fire. They used to put out real fires in the parking lot, but they have a building in that spot now. Bummer. That would have been cool. I've never used a real fire extinguisher. There was a fire on my stove once, but it was small and I just put a lid on it. It's just as well because those kitchen ABC extinguishers make a huge mess.

I feel like I spend more time being frustrated with my new phone than I do talking on it. If I have time to fiddle with it, I can usually do things correctly. When I'm in a hurry, it's a different story. I haven't developed the new habits associated with this phone. Just this morning, my alarm went off and I pushed the snooze-- or so I thought. I'm glad I woke up in time to see that it wasn't going to go off again. Even answering a phone call is more difficult than it should be. On the plus side, I downloaded a Tetris app. So that's fun.

Time to go to work. I hope today goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment