30 December 2012

progress

Yesterday I took my faucet apart to fix it. I had it all apart when I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth or washed my face yet. So I put it back together.

It doesn't leak anymore. I didn't change out any of the parts. Hm... Okay!

We got the grass painted in Calvin's room, which we were both nervous about free-handing, but it turned out okay! Then Ash put the border up, and I made the curtains. We tried to put up the curtain rod, but were unable to get the damn screws in the wall. I tried using Collin's power drill, but I only succeeded in putting dents in the wall. So we taped them up to get the effect.


I can't wait to get the animals on the walls, and get some furniture in there! It's going to be such a cute boy's room. It's hard to believe there will be a baby living in there in a few months. Gah! Being an aunt is going to be so much fun.

I didn't get anything done that I needed to get done yesterday because of that headache. It's looming, but hopefully I can knock some stuff out before it's back again. Like the damn ever-present sink full of dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment