07 December 2012

gogogo

What an interesting week. I'm tired. I feel like Monday was a month ago. Lots of changes in my personal life lately, and changes with work, too. The whirling dervish just might be winding down now. I'm ready for routine.

Work is delightful. Today my boss asked me if I missed my old job. I looked at her, smiled and said, "Not one single tiny bit." I feel very comfortable and motivated there. I've been coming in at 6am all week to train, and Monday I go in at my normal schedule. I'm curious how I'll adjust, but I have a feeling I'll be just fine. I can't wait to get started on some of the projects they're planning. Enough training- let me at it!

I have adjusted remarkably well to the lack of Chris. I don't know if I'm just getting used to this situation, or if I've been so busy and that's helped. I still get twinges, but the "mourning period" is not as intense as it usually is. That in itself makes me a little sad. I want to be used to him, not the lack of him.

I spent a few hours last night on my new space phone, and somehow managed to delete all of the features on my home page. It took a while to figure out how to individually put some of them back. I think as far as texting and phone calls go, I've figured it out. I haven't even touched the "smart" stuff. At the very least, I can talk on my phone for longer than 3 minutes now and it doesn't die. 

And that, folks, is a successful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment