29 December 2012

Things.

I had a dream last night that somebody took my nail polish mid-manicure and I was pissed. I ran around bitching at everyone trying to find it. I never did find it.

No matter how careful I am, pancake syrup always seems to end up everywhere.

Going to fix my leaky bathroom faucet while dad is gone. If I try to fix it when he's here he'll notice and get mad because I won't do it right-- even though I have this internet tutorial to follow. It's been dripping for months and he's not fixing it and it's getting on my nerves. Here's hoping I don't make it worse...

This



looks cool. Can you imagine a whole field or patch of this?

Been randomly catching a lot of Friends episodes lately. I love the ones where Monica and Chandler have their secret relationship.

I love chevron anything right now. Just yes.

Getting into the baby mindset again. Painting, curtains, bunting, baby shower... it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment