24 September 2013

choices

So, today I made a choice.

Things will not always be this way, but right now they are and I'm in it for the long haul. It's not always about right now, and it's not always about what I want; sometimes it's about what's best for the future and building a good, solid foundation on which to build that future.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is not a stagnant pool. It's still growing, and right now it has the huge potential to grow apart. I feel like choices like this help keep the web woven tightly.

Ah, metaphors.

Also, I'm so thankful that my sisters back me up no matter what choices I make. Ashley's the only one who's as stubborn as I am and totally gets my marriage dilemmas that might sound irrational to other people, and Suzy puts a positive spin on it, while giving me advice that makes me not sound crazy. Can you get a support system that's any better?

--Why did I think Dilemma had an N in it?


No comments:

Post a Comment