21 September 2013

signs

It's the last official day of summer, and last night's rains blew in some cooler air.


I opened the door and walked outside this morning, coffee cup in hand, and felt the slight tickle of a chill on my legs. (It was either that, or the wind blowing through my leg hair...)

The cat was less than pleased; she tiptoed around the porch trying to find a dry foothold, then finally gave up, disgusted that there was no dry dirt to roll around in.

Though it's not exactly chilly, it was enough for me to switch off the AC and open the windows & doors. It's nice to replace some of the stale air in this house before the warmer winds inevitably find their way back.

Getting ready to go run some errands with mom and cross some things off my to-do list.

P.S. A mixture of baking soda and peroxide effectively removed the cat puke stain from my newest white comforter.

No comments:

Post a Comment