06 September 2014

not again

I woke up this morning looking forward to a glorious day of shopping with Mom, Ash, and Calvin. Unfortunately, I spent most of it trying not to puke in Kohl's.   womp. womp.   Expectations squashed.

No clue why the stomach rebelled. Right before we left to go shopping, I ate some of that new Chex GF Oatmeal. Maybe the oatmeal was somehow contaminated? Would they really let gluten get into the product?

Whatever the reason it was this time, I tried not to let it ruin the day. I didn't want to spend yet another day sick and lonely with a bottle of pepto and a heating pad, and I especially hate being the one who ruins everyone else's good time. I felt a little better after taking the one last Zofran I had stashed in my purse, leftover from the stomach flu. After a little break, we went back out to do a little more shopping.

Still, it was one of those days that no matter what, the tummy was not going to stay calm. You'd think after so many years of this I'd be used to it, but the longer this goes on, the more frustrating it is. I'm so discouraged and worried. Maybe it's time for another round of doctor's visits, get yet another opinion. Hey, at least this time I'll have health insurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment