17 March 2015

planes trains and

It's no big secret that I don't love riding the bus. Yes, there are pros and cons to both riding the bus and driving, but it's time for a change. I've grown weary of the daily grind.

A few months ago, I added myself to the waiting list for one of the parking garages on campus. Just in case, you know. Well, my turn finally came and after talking it over, Chris and I agreed that it wouldn't be catastrophic if I started driving to work again. It's kind of nostalgic because it's the same garage I parked in when I was a student.

I've still got plenty of bus tickets to ride if I want to, and I do anticipate riding it at least once or twice a week. Because I still might want my morning and evening naps. But I'm looking forward to swapping stinky asians and late buses for traffic and a shorter commute. Or at least being able to pick my poison. It would probably also be wise to start keeping my rain boots in the car.

Anyway, so I'm doing that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment