04 December 2007

crunch time

So. Here's the plan.

Ochem exam at 0800 hours tomorrow morning. I think it's time to pull my first all-nighter as a college student. After four or so years (who's counting, really?) I haven't had to do one yet, but I'd rather just camp out in the library than worry about missing my final because of traffic or car trouble or something equally disatrous.

I'm so glad C is out of town these two days because there's one major distraction gone from the equation. Seriously, I have zero self control, especially when it comes to him. Hell, I'll bring my stuff and study next to him watching tv. It works, right? Not really...

My plan is to head up there, study all day and then drive back home, take a shower, grab dinner and whatnot, then head back up and stay till my exam.

FINAL EXAM CRAMMING CHECKLIST
thermous of coffee: check, but not till the second trip to school
comfy hoodie: check
big bag of skittles: check
huge supply of gum: check
various gluten free snacks to share with my fellow cramming buddy, Michelle: check

Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment