07 December 2007

random life stuff

I have an interview today for a reception position, something exactly what I'm looking for. The only thing is, my schedule is so kooky this semester, it might be a problem. Oh, well. We'll see what happens.

This week has been nuts. I took my non-pregnancy wonder hormone pill this morning and was astonished to see that it's Friday.

Physiology final this evening. I'm TIRED!!

The parentals are out of town in San Antonio. I wish I was there on the riverwalk with my lover and an alcoholic beverage amid all the Christmas lights.

Speaking of lovers, C went to visit his grandpa "Pa Paw" (must be a southern thing) and he brought me back a birthday gift from him! It's a small crystal clock, very pretty. Anyway I was surprised to receive a gift from him, considering I've never met him. I guess it's kuz I make his grandson happy. :o)

Saw the GI doctor yesterday. I don't know if I really like him yet. And not because he said I have to get an upper GI endoscopy and small intestine biopsy. He assured me he'd knock me out with an IV. Scary yet intriguing and cool.

Well, another week of my life is gone. I like the way things are heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment