15 December 2007

Grrrr

Men.
Well, one man in particular.
Every once in a while I check out my ex's myspace to see how he's doing, and inevitably there is a blog or something that references me. And it's always about how I am the reason he's unhappy, I'm leading him on, etc etc.

We broke up two years ago! For some odd reason about 6 months after the breakup he decided that he wanted me back and had made a mistake (uh, DERRR) but I had already moved on AND made no effort to hide that. In fact I explicitly said that to him in many ways, many times. He had even met my new boyfriend. Most men would have let it go at that point. But noooo, not Robert.

He thinks it's fitting to publicly blame me for his unhappiness and claim that I was leading him on and that I messed with his head. Um, hel-lo I had my own relationship issues to deal with without adding on that whole mess again.

I wanted to maintain some sort of friendship but he kept going on these "anti-jen" things so I just forgot about him until he'd call out of the blue again wanting to talk. Yeah, that sounds like I'm messing with him, right?!

ARGH he has some NERVE.

Side note: His new girlfriend is very pretty (but not in that slutty way) and oh yeah, he's gained some weight. HAha

No comments:

Post a Comment