27 December 2007

so...2007

Wow, a lot happened in 2007.

The biggest thing: I got over him and that whole mess. I, with the help of time and some special people, mended and soothed the pain that never seemed to go away. It was the hardest lesson to learn but I am so much stronger now and I intend to stay that way. I'm happy now but I can walk away with no regrets at any time.

Made some amazing new friends that will probably still be there when I'm 80.

Let go of a lot of my partying ways and focused on school. Still not satisfied with my grades though.

Finally quit the "safe" job to search for something that makes me happier. Still kinda scared about that but things always seem to work out in the end.

FINALLY figured out what's been keeping me from being healthy. I am looking forward to straightening all that out and integrating it smoothly into everyday life.

It has been a very emotionally & mentally draining [and maturing] year and it's made me tired.

Let's see what happens now!

No comments:

Post a Comment