11 December 2007

on optimism

It's past noon on a Tuesday and I'm sitting here in my underwear drinking coffee and ignoring my phone. (once again, I love college)

I forgot how whiny men are when they are sick! Still it's nice to see the happy smile on his face after he's gotten a tummy full of donuts and alkaseltzer. Sounds gross to me, but he seemed to like it.

I feel kinda crappy. My head hurts and for the first time in three months, due to my own hormone replacement schemes, I will have the dreaded monthly visitor. Things are not very comfortable down there and I'm breaking out. And it's STILL 80 degrees in December! That alone makes me crabby. I'm moving back to CA as soon as I graduate man. Ha, I say that every time the weather in Houston gets shitty.

I am restless. I want this final to be over, and I want to finally finish my last day of work. This week will drag by, no doubt. I also have the endoscopy to "look forward" to on Monday. I'm slowly getting scared, distracted only by the more pressing issue of acing this final.

On the plus side, though, my stomach is not upset. :o) Yay for gluten free!
I love being an optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment