20 December 2007

i don't want no one to squeeze me

...they might take away my life.
-tc

I am so glad I do not have a job right now. I have been sick since finals with two separate but simultaneous infections. I've felt like I've been slammed into by a linebacker or something. It's not like I chould stay home and veg, because C needed help moving and I had no Christmas shopping done.

I should have gone to the doctor at the first sign and it wouldn't have been so bad but NO, I always have to see if I can heal myself. On the plus side, it was nice having someone take care of me, especially without having to ask for it. I usually do the taking care of. Heating up your own chicken soup isn't so bad but it's even better when it's delivered with a kiss on the forehead and a box of tissues. Once I start these antibiotics I should be feeling much better.

SO I was feeling okay enough to make sugar cookies. (gf of course)

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice having someone take care of you when sick. I hope you are feeling much better by now.

    Those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete