01 December 2007

birthday-ness!

Before work Friday morning, I got a few special phone calls wishing me a happy birthday. My dad was among those and it made me happy that this year he didn't forget.

I put in my two weeks notice at work, and the day went by with happy wishes.

The party that I decided to throw only a few days ago went great. A lot of people showed up and there was plenty of alcohol, even for a BYOB party. I am constantly reminded that I have the greatest friends. A lot of people brought gifts, something I was not expecting at all. I felt very very loved.

I was thinking about where I was a year ago on my last birthday and how much I've been through since then. I'm glad it's all behind me and I was right, I am so much stronger because of it. I have high hopes for this coming year and I'm looking forward to enjoying it.

1 comment: