05 December 2007

WhooOoOoOAaaAa

So I am on a major brain high. I studied for pretty much 20 hours straight and now, after my final is over, I can't shut it off. I still have mechanisms and electrons and cyclohexane molecules being manipulated around in my head.

You know it's funny. I thought it would be an unbearably long night, that would never end and it would be so hard to stay awake, but it wasn't that bad. Even if I tried to sleep, so many things were whirring around in my cranium that I couldn't catch some Z's. (lying under the table at 4am while the cleaning lady vacuumed around me and Adam tried to cover me up w/ his jacket...haha)

I think it made it better that Adam was there next to me, even though we didn't really talk and mostly studied, it always makes me more comfortable studying with someone there. A nice Gin Blossoms interlude breaks up the mind-numbing monotony. That, and the fact that the majority of the people camped out in the c-site 24 hour computer lab were also cramming for ochem. Comrades!

So now, I don't have to be at work until another hour and a half, but if I go to sleep I'm done for; I won't be getting back up. So... I have an hour and a half to kill in this caffeine induced energy state.

Haha, I look like hell. I love college.
Rock on and bring on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment