14 December 2007

sick

WARNING!!!
I am going to talk in detail about some things that some people may find disturbing about the female anatomy. It's my blog, and I can write about whatever I want, but for the extra squeamish, you've been warned and it is clearly marked. I will now bring you back to you regularly [un]scheduled blog.
~~~~

it's 4am.
i am most certainly not asleep warm and comfortable in my bed. like i should be.

i am in fact quite the opposite, cold and incredibly uncomfortable sitting in front of my computer.

why?

amoebas.
c's amoebas, to be exact.
this is what i get for taking care of my honey while he's sick. and kissing & snuggling said sick person.

my sinuses are completely unpenetrable by my usual means. this stuff is not cutting it, i feel horrible.

**HERE'S THE QUESTIONABLE PART**

that, and my fucking vagina is going nuts. it is so fucking itchy and painful, and is the main reason i am unable to sleep. this is what i get for playing around with hormones. bad jacobithegreat! BAD! that and i have that horrible equivalent of grown-up diaper rash... pad-rash. oh jesus what did i ever do to deserve this?? it's almost unbearable, i wanna take an ice pack and shove it in my crotch to relieve some of this pain. (don't get me wrong, this is not an infection OR an STD, none of the telltale signs are there. i'm not a dirty whore.)

**QUESTIONABLE PART OVER**

i'm so tired but can't possibly sleep in this condition. my last day of work is tomorrow (well, in a few hours) and it would be incredibly bad form to call in sick. i think i've called in sick maybe 3 times in the past three years, only one of those times from an actual sickness. what are the odds i'd actually be sick on my last day of work?

i need a shower. i'm whiny and sick and there's no one awake to be whiny and sick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment