24 September 2008

do itttt

As of yesterday, my chem lab partner and I have the same grade in the class. And, awesomely enough, we have the two highest grades in the class. Which is good, because only the 2 or 3 top students get an A in the course, no matter what your grades are like. It kinda sucks that they curve "down." Usually it's the opposite. My plan is to keep this up. I want that A.

On the other hand, my cell bio lab is a joke. I dread Wednesday mornings. No one knows what's due when, or what we need to prepare. And I'm sure the TA is going to be all pissed off that no one knows what's going on, but he runs the class terribly and does not answer emails. I do not like him.

Especially when I ask a completely legitimate question about the theory of the lab, and he lets out a huge sigh as if it's such a huge chore for him to answer it. I swear once I saw him roll his eyes.

It's his job! It's what I am paying a hellofalotta money for. For him to teach me, not to make me feel stupid for wanting to learn.

And it's not just me, or an isolated instance. It's pretty consistent and a lot of people feel the same way I do. I can't wait to write this guy's evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment