02 September 2008

new

The sky was gorgeous when I was driving home today. One of those skies that you have to force yourself to pay attention to the road and not look up at the great sunset.

What a long day! I spent a lot of it with my lab partner in the library during the 4-hour break between lab and class. And what do I do when I get to know a new person? I analyze them.
I can tell he's one of those people that makes friends with people instantly. Just one of those personalities. I think I'll be able to work with him well because he knows how to act in a lab and actually get the procedure done right and accurately. So many lab partners I've had have NOT been like that. What a relief.

Finally got to talk things over with the man and I think I overreacted. Sort of. Some things I feel are justified but I do have to stop jumping to conclusions.

Either way, it's in the past and I feel good about it now. He = much hearting.

Gotta finish this pre-lab and then I'm off to BED.

No comments:

Post a Comment