28 September 2008

tugs

Hello, my name is Jennifer. And I am addicted to ice cream.

In other news, I've done a lot of not thinking about what to do to spice up my life. As in, I haven't worried much about it and am just kinda waiting for something to strike me. What's this? Patience? NO! ...Yes. Maybe? Not so much patience but not knowing what to do... so I do nothing?

Whatever it is, through this "not thinking about it" thing, the same thing has hit me over and over again. I haven't tried to force any ideas, but this is what my brain has presented.

I know exactly what I want.

Like deep down soul-craving want it.

The catch is: there's no way in hell I'm actually going to make it happen. At least not any time soon.

And, to make matters more confusing, I'm not ready to tell anyone about it yet. Because it's absurd. And huge. Life-changing like I said I wanted. And I don't know if people will support it. And I suppose I should let it stew for a while longer to make sure it's what I really want.

Yay for cryptic-ness because people read this blog now! haha

3 comments:

  1. I say do it. You've gotta be happy in life, right? I think confucious said if you do something you enjoy, you'll never work a day in your life. I don't think you are talking about work, but anyway.

    Your name is Jennifer? I thought it was Jacobi. Who's Jacobi?

    ReplyDelete