30 September 2008

work it babayyy

My chem lab let out at 130 today, a full 4 hours before my next class. (Btw, guess who got the highest grade on the quiz today?)

So, I waited around for a while, then decided I was tired of waiting around. The trade off for not going to class was that I had to work out and go over the chapter that was being covered today.

So I got home, grabbed one of Ashley's workout videos (something about a tummy toning dance party) and cranked down the AC. Holy crap man, those videos work you OUT! Especially when you're out of shape and not a fan of cardio. I was gasping for air and sucking down water, lol. I will definitely feel this tomorrow.

Then I noticed that my floor was really gross when it came time to do crunches. My mom fixed the vacuum so that it actually sucks instead of moving stuff around. Clean floors are awesome, and they usually fuel more cleaning, but I made myself stop so I would study and not be up late.

Yesterday evening me and Chris took a walk down Braes Bayou. It was such a gorgeous night and we got a good clip going. He even decided to jog a bit. I think the late exercise kept me up because I could not sleep last night. I will definitely sleep tonight.

I will leave with this: Why is it that cats will ignore you or watch you work out from a distance until you get down on the floor to do crunches or stretch, then they're laying all over you? Fur and sweat is a gross combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment